17-The Warning |
Preparation for the Warning
Heaven Speaks Today | Home
1. What do Jesus and Mary want us to do to prepare for the Warning?
• go to confession and make a sincere amendment of life
•keep the 10 Commandments; read the Bible daily for 15 minutes
• receive the Eucharist in your parish church, daily, if possible; from priest only, on tongue and kneeling
• pray the Rosary daily (15 decades) and wear it around your neck
• wear the brown Scapular, a crucifix, and St. Michael, St. Benedict, Miraculous, and Our Lady of the Roses medals; Our Lady has explained that literally all hell is loosed upon earth, hence the critical need for this spiritual protection from the demons who are waging a fierce end-times battle for souls
• place a crucifix upon all entrances to your home; (place on outside of door) Our Lord has promised that all homes having the crucifix upon the doors will be under the supernatural protection of God
• keep on hand a supply of canned food, blankets, blessed candles, and boiled water; at least two weeks of provisions per person; see also Preparation for The Warning leaflet
Important: For medals and religious articles, extra copies of The Warning, and much more, contact SMWA
2. When will the Warning occur?
Jesus gave us a big clue: “I give you one indication that the time is ripe. When you see, when you hear, when you feel the revolution in Rome, when you see the Holy Father fleeing, seeking a refuge in another land, know that the time is ripe” (Sept. 14, 1976). Our Lord also stated: “Only by prayers and sacrifice shall it be held back, but the time is long overdue” (Oct. 1, 1988).
The Warning was originally scheduled for 1997, but an overwhelming response from throughout the world earned us a delay, fulfilling Our Lady’s promise that all prophecy is conditional (see also Jonas 3). However, it seems, the present world conditions do not appear favorable for another reprieve, especially with the Catholic Church in shambles and the depraved state of society where homosexuals can marry, and pornography and condoms are displayed next to the milk and bread at the convenience store.
Even so, whether the Warning is next month or next year or whenever, it doesn’t really matter. A true and permanent conversion–which is what Our Lady and Our Lord are seeking–is never based on a date or an event, but because it’s the right thing to do.
3. How long will the Warning last?
It will be of short duration, but we have not been given specifics. Our understanding is that the principal part of the Warning will only last 5-15 minutes and that it will occur in the morning, eastern time. But its aftermath (darkness, cold, turbulence, utilities down, etc.) could last a week or two or more, hence the need for provisions or any other measures that common sense would dictate to help you and your family endure these adverse conditions.
4. If every man is going to hear the voice of God speaking from within, how is it that anyone would even persist in sin?
“Many shall still see and not believe” (Our Lady, March 15, 1978). Indeed, the days ahead will prove to us all just how deep the evil is entrenched upon earth. Pride is a major force that is presently holding mankind in its grip. Heaven has already stated that scientists will try to explain away the Warning as well as the Miracle.
Editor’s Note: This “extremely great” Miracle will take place within a year of the Warning in Garabandal, Spain, where the Blessed Virgin appeared from 1961-65.
5. I am ready and prepared. What should I do now?
Reach out in charity to your brothers and sisters everywhere with this powerful and soul-saving message on the Warning. Our Lady reminds us of our responsibility as a disciple of the latter days: “To those who have received much, much is expected of them. They cannot sit back. . . . They must work in the world and not retire from it, self-satisfied with their own salvation. They must go out among the nations” (Sept. 27, 1986).